Time series data

Enrique Solano Marquez esm at cab.inta-csic.es
Fri Dec 3 07:38:36 PST 2010

Dear Doug,

As you can see in the programme, there will be two SVO talks about time
series in the DAL-1 session (Tuesday 14:30h):

- Almudena Velasco: "Extending SSA and SDM for light curves"

- María Arévalo: "Light curves and TAP"

I fully support the idea of having a meeting during the Nara interop to
try to define a common approach.

Best wishes,

Enrique Solano
Spanish VO