TAP document implementation issues. Section 2.6

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 01:39:07 PDT 2009

But the eventual TAP capability must be a sub-type of the base
Capability, with extra, TAP-specific metadata. This is rather
important for TAP since it has so many optional features.

BTW, the base Capability is defined in VOResource (e.g. http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/VOResource-v1.0.xsd)
, not in VODataService.

Also, it may help to actually read the VOSI standard as well as the
VOResource schema. :)

Cheers,
Guy