UCD problem in SSA/SpectrumDM

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 07:16:34 PST 2009

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the clarification and my apologies for missing this in the
first place. All we need to do now is determine what goes where and when.

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org