UCD problem in SSA/SpectrumDM

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Tue Nov 24 01:02:37 PST 2009

Dear all

Indeed, as stated by Ray, even "minor" revisions should go through the
recommendation process.
Wrt deciding if the revision should be "minor" (eg 1.1) or "major" (eg
2.0), I would be inclined at this stage, as discussed at the TCG/Exec at
Garching, to fix the problems, potential inconsistencies, required
clarification, compatibilities with new IVOA standards that have been
discovered during implementation rather than including now significant
new things. Sticking to this should allow a smoother and faster
recommendation process.

Cheers

Christophe

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Science Operations Department
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit

P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.