[Units]

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Thu May 28 05:29:33 PDT 2009

Dear all

I agree with the two points as stated by Bob. That would mean that the
UNITS doc will probably need more updates than other IVOA standards, but
that is natural.

Cheers

Christophe

Robert Hanisch wrote:
> [...]
>>> SIAv2
>>> SSA
>>> SimDAP
>>> SLAP
>>> others?
>>>
>>> 2) should these supported units sets published in protocols documents
>>> or in the Units draft?
>>>
>>> thanks for your comments / suggestions .
>>> Mireille, DM chair

>> Francois Ochsenbein    ------   Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
>>   11, rue de l'Universite 67000 STRASBOURG  Phone: +33-(0)390 24 24 29
>> Email: francois at astro.u-strasbg.fr (France)    Fax: +33-(0)390 24 24 17

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
Science Operations Department
Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit

P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08