TAP: Column metadata & VODataService

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Fri May 8 08:41:08 PDT 2009

It's all gone very quiet...! I hope my recent summary of the situation
is what everyone expected to see. On that basis, perhaps we can kick off
focused discussion on the three remaining V1.0 issues.

To facilitate that I'm sending three emails to the list with the title
of each issue in the subject field. Let's get these sorted so we can
finalise things in Strasbourg. I would be most grateful if someone close
to the subject can reply to these email outlining the current state of
play to spark off discussion that leads to a conclusion for each issue.

Consider this the first email about syncing with VODataService
(hopefully this isn't too much of a burden).

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org