TAP 0.41

Patrick Dowler patrick.dowler at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Mar 17 13:18:08 PDT 2009

I have just uploaded TAP 0.41 draft to

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/TableAccess

The changes in this version are a result of discussion on case sensitivity and
also many smaller improvements taken from the comments posted by Gerard. His
comments and my notes about them and resulting doc changes are at:

http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/GerardLemsonTAP_031

I included change bars so that it would be easy for people to skim and look at
just the changes. I managed to get about half way through gerard's excellent
and detailed comments -- up to the metadata sections which I think require
discussion (see [TAP] metadata email coming next).

Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0044
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
National Research Council Canada
5071 West Saanich Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2M7

Centre canadien de donnees astronomiques
Conseil national de recherches Canada
5071, chemin West Saanich
Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2M7