[TAP] sync vs async

Linde, A.E. ael13 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:45:27 PST 2009

I'm sure every project could claim that its own approach is best for the end scientist: they must think so or they wouldn't choose the approach they have. But it'd be more helpful to stick to arguing use cases and performance facts. The IVOA should be about finding consensus approaches that help all projects work together.

T.