UType proposals

Linde, A.E. ael13 at leicester.ac.uk
Sat Jul 4 03:45:42 PDT 2009

I've NOT been following this thread, so please ignore if it has been dealt with, but re:

<<
The documentation can be organised so that a Utype string like :
obs:Curation.PublisherId is interpreted on the fly :
a) resolve the name space  obs --> http://ivoa.net/DM/Observationv0.9/
b) build up a link to the proper documentation page
http://ivoa.net/DM/Observationv0.9/Documentation/Curation.html
c) open it and highlight the
http://ivoa.net/DM/Observationv0.9/Documentation/Curation.html
#Curation.PublisherId section within this page.

Wouldn't the namespace for 'obs:' need to be 'http://ivoa.net/DM/Observationv0.9/Documentation/Curation.html#' or do you mean that there is some sort of code at 'http://ivoa.net/DM/Observationv0.9/' which redirects to the full address?

T.

--
Tony Linde
Project Manager