SIAP and encoding of POS input parameter

Jesus Salgado Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int
Thu Jan 22 03:11:42 PST 2009

Dear all,

I fully support the creation of a (hopefully) small document/standard to
define the "DAL Query Language". This was commented in the past and it
would be quite useful for client and server developers.

This definition of valid values, ranges, lists, qualifiers, etc in DAL
syntax is more or less spread in all the DAL protocols and it is always
better to have a reference to something more complete than a summary
repetition in all the specs.

Regards,
Jesus

Jesus J. SALGADO                       Jesus.Salgado at sciops.esa.int

ESAC Science Archive Team
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

European Space Agency/European Space Astronomy Centre
P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 71
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.