DAL/TAP Response

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 6 04:44:03 PST 2009

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Ray Plante wrote:
>      The two most versions of the TAP document, I think, favored
>      different sides of this question.  In particular, in one version,
>      parts of the Param-Query interface were moved to appendices.

Correction: My comment about appendices referred to an intermediate draft
of 0.31 that included "Addendums"; it looks like Guy removed these
designations in response to our feedback, resulting in the v0.31 that is
on the twiki page (TableAccess).  The structure is essentially the same,
though, and the underlying question of relationship between Param-Query
and ADQL still stands.

Already, I'm see the value in putting down these outlines as Keith
started.  ;-)

cheers,
Ray