SSA and SpectrumDM inconsistencies

Bruno Rino brino at eso.org
Tue Dec 1 06:37:40 PST 2009

Hello all,

I attach a document that collect inconsistencies I found between SSA and
SpectrumDM. Some of these are acknowledged and even provided a rationale
in the SSA - but they are inconsistencies nonetheless, and are a very
big source of confusion for a reader. Technical or otherwise.

Please read it - it's 8 pages long, but a lot of it are just lists, so
it's an easy read.

For those of you present at the last interop's Exec+TCG meeting, this
document is the result of the comparison matrix I presented:
http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/IvoaExecMeetingFM34/SSA_SDM_assessment.xls

Cheers,
Bruno