TAP and VOSI

Alberto Micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:45:25 PDT 2009

On 12 Aug 2009, at 15:19, Guy Rixon wrote:

> When VODataService 1.1 is stable enough we can add the table-
> metadata part to VOSI. Then it can go to PR.

And (you could guess it coming ;-)) my next question is:
  when is that the VODataService 1.1 will be stable enough?

I'm interested to understand when is that TAP will be able to
reference existing standards
instead of working drafts: that includes at least VOSI, UWS,
VOTABLE1.2 (any other?)

VOTable 1.2 is already in  RFC, so the question I have is for VOSI and
UWS
(and their dependencies).

Thanks,
Al