Single or collection resources

Alberto Micol amicol.ivoa at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:50:33 PDT 2009

A naive answer/question:

Would it be bad to register individually each dataset and each  topic
having them all pointing to the same SIAP service access url?

That way a query to the registry would certainly result in at least
one positive answer for your
SIAP.

The downside: it might happen that several entries for the same SIAP
are returned by the registry
and a client could then issue many identical queries to the same SIAP
service
(but that could be easily avoided by a "distinct  IVOA Identifier" ).

Alberto