Strasbourg

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 11:15:51 PDT 2009

Strasbourg is getting close (in time if not distance)! Several folk have
been in touch about talks, meeting structure and so on, but I would
welcome any further requests for talks/sessions etc. Also, when the next
revision of the TAP document is released I'll itemise the remaining last
few elements that need agreement, so please be prepared for one last
burst of constructive work and comments to get the spec ready for this
critical meeting.

See you all in Strasbourg.

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Leicester                       Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
LE1 7RH, UK                     Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org