TAP, skynode, or boutique?

John Good jcg at ipac.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 5 10:08:27 PDT 2008

We have the functionality, but is was not part of
what we all agreed to show in the first prototypes
(similarly we did not include SQL/~ADQL querying
though we have that functionality, too).

Partly this was to avoid dealing with asynchronous
processing; you can't ask for a cross-match to an
uploaded table and assume that the results will
come streaming back.

- John