DataID.Collection

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:22:27 PST 2008

Hi Jaiwon -

Dataset.Collection is only a recommended parameter, hence you do not
have to provide it to register a spectral service, however you are
required to do so for it to be fully compliant.  This does require
that the data collection first be registered.

Ultimately we would like to see a better job done of registering
data collections in the registry.  This will be useful to see what
data is available and determine the characteristics of individual
data collections (coverage etc.), and will also allow us to easily
search for services which provide access to specific data collections.

	- Doug