Interop homework

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 09:13:15 PDT 2007

Although late in the day, there's some light reading the truly keen
amongst us could undertake before the DAL Interop sessions later this
week. I've added a section called "Forthcoming meetings" to the DAL home
page at:

http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDAL

There you will find two Notes that will help inform the TAP discussions
in the DAL-2 session. Also, there is a link to some preliminary ideas I
am developing regarding the process we follow when defining a standard.
I believe these to be particularly useful for TAP and hopefully we'll
have chance for a very brief discussion about them on Friday.

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
University of Leicester         Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH         Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org