Cambridge Interop DAL sessions

Keith Noddle ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 04:56:39 PDT 2007

Fellow DALers (if there is such a thing),

I'm currently organising the DAL sessions for the September Cambridge
Interop. I have requested 3 sessions as follows:

1. S*AP discussions
2. TAP discussions
3. Joint Registry, GWS and DAL session

This latter is specifically to discuss and explore cross WG
opportunities and issues.

I would like to ask that those interested in giving talks at any (or
all) of these sessions let me know and I'll arrange the schedule
accordingly.

Thanks and regards,

Keith.

--
Keith Noddle                    Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1894
AstroGrid Project manager       Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
University of Leicester         Email:  ktn at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH         Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org