Latest SSAP and Spectrum documents

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu May 10 09:40:24 PDT 2007

Hi Bertrand -

We did have a request to change SPECRES to SPECRP, to make the
parameter name more suggestive since the value input is actually the
spectral resolving power not resolution.

I have updated the second mention of SPECRES.  This will be in Rev 2.
From here on we will update the specification with periodic revisions
so that small changes can appear more rapidly (as is already the case
for Spectrum).

 	- Doug