Updated DAL roadmap

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:28:54 PDT 2007

Hi All -

As the outgoing DAL Chair I was tasked with updating the DAL roadmap as
of the close of the working group sessions in Beijing.  The incoming
Chair (Keith Noddle) and Deputy Chair (Markus Dolensky) have joined
in the preparation of the updated roadmap as presented here, hence
this should serve well to guide our ongoing work for at least the
next few months.

The roadmap, including updated milestones and further details on each
topic, can be found here:

    http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/DalRoadmap

We think this is an accurate representation of the working group plans
and agreements as of the close of the Beijing meetings.  Comments and
suggestions, as always, are most welcome.

    Doug Tody (outgoing DAL Chair)
    Keith Noddle (incoming DAL Chair)
    Markus Dolensky (Deputy Chair)