Comments on SSAP document

Pedro Osuna Pedro.Osuna at sciops.esa.int
Wed Jul 11 07:03:45 PDT 2007

Dear Doug et al.

I am sorry I did mess the system again by sending my mail to the
interop.

I have been (rightly so) told off, and have put my comments on the
RFC page.

Cheers,
P.

e-mail: Pedro.Osuna at esa.int
Tel + 34 91 813 13 14    Fax: +34 91 813 11 72
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
P.O. Box 50727
E-28080 Villafranca del Castillo
MADRID - SPAIN

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.