Posting of an IVOA note on a single-dish Radio Data Model

IVOA Document Coordinator ivoadoc at ivoa.net
Mon Jan 22 07:38:22 PST 2007

Hi Juan,

You can check who is the chair of each group at
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/WhoIsWho
As for formats for IVOA documents, we expect at least either html, doc
or pdf. Other formats are accepted (e.g. postscript). As for templates,
only doc is provided. Sebastien Derriere made an 'unofficial' LaTeX
template, you might want to ask him.
Also, any questions that don't pertain the scope of the Working Groups
should be directed to this address (ivoadoc at ivoa.net)

Cheers,
  Bruno, your IVOA Document Coordinator