call for presentations at the Data Model sessions in Cambridge , September 2007

Dobos, Laszlo dobos at gawain.elte.hu
Tue Aug 28 12:37:16 PDT 2007

I don't know if Spectrum Services fit into the DM group, but if do I'd like
to make a short demo of the new features. (10 minutes)

Also, if there's time, I'd like to give that talked I couldn't give in
Beijing: a summary and the future of data modelling in the VO considering
data formats and wire transfer standards (SOAP, REST) etc. (15 minutes at
most)

-Laszlo