TOP and SCORE

Arnold Rots arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 26 12:38:38 PDT 2005

What I proposed from the start was that SCORE would be input as well
as output parameter - and that's the way we have implemented it.
SCORE can have two values on input: "ALL" (default) and "TOP".
What I was suggesting does not require normalization, since
SCORE=5 would be short for SCORE="TOP 5".

And my objection remains.  There is no other case where the name of
the parameter is different in input and output - and SCORE and TOP
refer to the same parameter.

  - Arnold

Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head.cfa.harvard.edu