format=metadata in SSAP

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:58:10 PDT 2005

Hi Igor -

The service metadata has not been specified yet for SSA, we are still
working on that.  The current plan is to use native XML for this instead of
VOTable, returning the result as a VOResource entry.  We will definitely
want to be able to distinguish between standard and service-defined
parameters.

	- Doug