3D data model: plan

Tim Jenness t.jenness at jach.hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 17 12:28:51 PST 2005

The JCMT will be happy to contribute science cases and comments on data
models for 3D data. We generate data cubes from our correlator (calibrated
in antenna temperature but that's a argument for a different dm thread!)
We (the JAC) also have an IFU on UKIRT that drives our desire to have
something that will work in the infrared and submm.

Slightly tangential, but we did do an analysis of submm requirements for
applications using cube data (at ADASS) if anyone is interested:

  http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/software/pubs/adass2004_p2_1_15.pdf

Tim

--
Tim Jenness