DAL discussions in Pune

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Thu Sep 23 07:12:25 PDT 2004

Doug,
there is only one VOQL session.
The agenda is posted. The second topic is the virtual table topic
which indeed relates to DAL. If we need further discussion we
should do that in DAL-2. Masatoshi and I had assumed that those from VOQL
interested in the overlap with DAL would go to a DAL session with that topic on it.
Likewise that DAL people would come to VOQL - we asked that they not overlap.

So it may be good to at least put a 15 min session on VOQL/DAL in the DAL2
we could recap anything coming out of VOQL then.

wil