New UCD1+ for SIA protocol

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Thu Mar 25 06:44:06 PST 2004

I just want to add my support for Alberto's objection to instr.scale -- I
think this could be very confusing.  The scale here is not an attribute of
the instrument, but of the image.  Glancing quickly through the UCD-UCD1+
mapping, however, I do not see a UCD that fits very well.

Is meta.bullshit going to stay?

Bob