Spectrum Data Model Implementation

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 7 12:39:11 PDT 2004

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Tamas Budavari wrote:
> > Note that V0.5 is the pre-Interop version, and does not yet reflect the
> > discussions we had at the Interop meetings.  It is the most recent version
> > currently available though.
>
> I see. Maybe we'll wait for the version with the Boston feedbacks.
> Do you know when that would be available for us to implement?

It is probably best to continue to work with what you have been using
(v0.1 I think) until the new version is available.  We will try to have
this by the end of next week.  XML representation issues like defaulting
optional elements or vector vs scalar will be the same for any of these
versions.  Doug