IVOA DAL working group summary

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Sun May 18 15:43:50 PDT 2003

I made some minor edits to the summary recommendations (link below)
based on the discussions we had in the final  plenary session last Friday.
Specifically, "SkyImage" in the Primary DAL Services figure was changed
to "NDImage" to make it clear that the general image service will handle
cases such as spectral data cubes as well as 2D sky images.  This also
gives us "catalog" and "image" as the base classes and makes the whole
hierarchy more straightforward.   Doug