Space-Time metadata

Arnold Rots arots at head-cfa.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 6 12:52:57 PDT 2003

I put pdf and ps copies of my IAU poster on my website:

	http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/STC.pdf
	http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/STC.ps

be careful, it's 36 x 56 inches (91.5 x 142.2 cm).

Also, I made an update to one of the schemas (including a reference
direction to the time frame element).  The schemas are at:

	http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/stc.xsd
	http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/coords.xsd
	http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~arots/nvometa/region.xsd

To summarize: these schemas specify the metadata structure for the
interwined space, time, redshift, and spectral coordinates, describing
the coordinate space volume taken up by a dataset, catalog, query, or
resource.

Apologies if you get more than one copy of this message; it did not
seem to fit one single mailing list.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head-cfa.harvard.edu