AVO prototype metadata tree

Francois Bonnarel bonnarel at alinda.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Apr 11 16:32:56 PDT 2003

Hello,
   I just send in my next mail a first version of the
documentation on the AVO prototype metadata tree developped
at CDS for the january demo, and which we are currently
customizing for more general use. An annotated example will
come in a week or so. The protocol described here is to
some very small exceptions the one accessible at
http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/cgi-bin/nph-HTTP.cgi?out=qualifier
&position=053.11629+-27.80875&radius=0.25&mode=xml_votable_idha
Regards
François Bonnarel

Francois   Bonnarel               Observatoire Astronomique de Strasbourg
CDS (Centre de donnees          11, rue de l'Universite
astronomiques de Strasbourg)    F--67000 Strasbourg (France)

Tel: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 11       WWW: http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/people/fb.html
Fax: +33-(0)3 90 24 24 25       E-mail: bonnarel at astro.u-strasbg.fr