IVOA WG data access layer

Clive Page cgp at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 00:23:48 PST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Tony Linde wrote:

> Offhand I can suggest Clive Page and Bob Mann as being possibly interested
> (copied on this). I'll let them reply if they want to sign up. I'll also
> announce the group to see if anyone else is interested. Why not ask on the
> mailing list?

Markus

Yes, I guess I should volunteer for this as at present I am leading the
AstroGrid workpackage on data access etc.

> > Are you interested in this SIA/DAL business or would you

Sorry, the acronym SIA/DAL is not one that my brain translates instantly -
any hints?

> > For the current status please refer to
> > http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaDA> L

I looked at this page but got: This Wiki topic does not exist yet

Regards

--
Clive Page,
Dept of Physics & Astronomy,