apps at Interop

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Fri Mar 29 11:33:02 CET 2024

Hi Adrian

For Apps, we will have a presentation of Laurent on Mivot
I am quite happy with the example I saw last week at CDS, I know that he
asked for a review on astropy, only problem is that DM group doesn't
talk much about Mivot. It doesn't seem to be a consensus
I would like to make a short presentation on the evolution of
geographical selection using MOC and the CDS libraries
We will have a presentation of Mark about Topcat evolution
We may have also presentation of CDS about MOC and Hips
Renaud Savalle have made some test on IA with Lama using IVOA docs,
(questions in natural language to IVOA docs) if we have room, what do
you think to host him on apps ?

For VOTable it seem that they are happy about the fact that legacy
examples have been removed

Regards

Pierre

      	     		   Pierre Le Sidaner
                      Observatoire de Paris - PSL

Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Directeur technique de Paris Astronomical Data Centre
tel : 01 40 51 20 82
77 Av Denfert Rochereau 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at observatoiredeparis.psl.eu
http://dio.obspm.fr   http://padc.obspm.fr