VOTable 1.5 Working Draft (2023-09-13)

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 09:34:38 CEST 2023

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023, Markus Demleitner wrote:

> > are quoting the "Aladin method" — does topcat use a different method ?
>
> I don't think TOPCAT tries to do epoch propagation, but I'll leave
> further comments to Mark.

That is correct.  However, it is likely that whatever consensus
emerges from this coordinate propagation markup discussion I will
add some functionality in topcat to take advantage of it
(and thereby provide an example implementation).

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          https://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/mbt/