VOTable 1.5 Working Draft

Adrian Damian andamian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:39:34 CEST 2023

Hi All,

Thank you, Laurent and others for offering different perspectives on the
COOSYS issue. It is an important issue and it's great to see all the
discussions that it generates. It will most certainly be discussed at the
Interop but Pierre and I were wondering if people prefer an earlier
opportunity to meet and discuss it. Please let us know and we can organize
a Zoom meeting next week or the week after depending on everyone's
availability.

Thanks,
Adrian & Pierre