Updated VOTable 1.5 Working Draft

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:41:35 CET 2023

Hi François and everyone,

Thanks for noticing these items!

I have pushed more changes to the pull request to address these items.  In the process I noticed several lingering mentions of "1.4" that should have been "1.5", so I've updated those using Markus' PR suggestion of \ivoaDocversion where possible.

Please add any new comments or approvals to the PR (https://github.com/ivoa-std/VOTable/pull/50).  Note that the PR has a new pdf preview available at https://github.com/ivoa-std/VOTable/suites/18089796009/artifacts/1042449082.

Thanks,
Tom