Applications WG invitation for contributions

Damian, Adrian Adrian.Damian at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Mar 24 00:30:39 CET 2023

Dear Applications Working Group,

We would like to invite you to submit contributions for the Applications Working Group sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting, which will be held in Bologna, Italy, from May 8-12, 2023. The conference will be a hybrid meeting, but we encourage in-person attendance. More information can be found at https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2285/.

If you have a short demo, talk, or discussion related to an application, application development, or any of the Apps Working Group standards (VOTable, MOC, HiPS, SAMP), we invite you to submit a brief description of your topic to Pierre (pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr<http://obspm.fr>) and Adrian (Adrian.Damian at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca<http://nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>). There are currently two sessions allocated to Apps (May 10 and 11 at 11:00-12:30am local time).

The Apps WG will also participate in the special plenary sessions dedicated to Science Platforms, alongside CSP, DALI, GWS, KDIG, and Ops. If your proposed talk is related to this subject, it may be considered for those sessions.

Please respond as soon as possible so that we have the best chance of scheduling your talk in the limited time available.

Best regards,

Pierre Le Sidaner (Apps WG Chair)
Adrian Damian (Apps WG Vice-Chair)