C# FITS

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:48:08 CEST 2022

Joseph,

thank you for that.  There is quite a bit of content on that page
that's out of date, and FITS is not exactly a VO format, but given
that as you say there's already an entry for a FITS C# library,
it seems reasonable to add a more up to date one, so I have
provisionally edited it in.

Mark

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/