Call for Applications presentations

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 11 18:51:42 CEST 2021

Reminder, please respond soon for the best chance of getting a slot in an Apps session.

Cheers,
Tom

From: Tom Donaldson <tdonaldson at stsci.edu>
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 1:03 AM
To: Applications WG <apps at ivoa.net>, interop <interop at ivoa.net>
Subject: Call for Applications presentations

Dear Applications Working Group,

This is an invitation to submit contributions for Applications Working Group sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting, being held online during the week of November 1st, 2021.

If you would like to present a short demo, talk or discussion on an application, application development, or one of the Apps Working Group standards (VOTable, MOC, HiPS, SAMP), please submit a brief description of your topic to me (tdonaldson at stsci.edu) and Adrian (Adrian.Damian at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca).  If possible, please respond by next Tuesday, October 12, so that we have the best chance of scheduling your talk in the limited time available.

Best regards,
Tom Donaldson and Adrian Damian, Apps WG Chairs