Call for Applications talks in Groningen

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Fri Sep 13 00:06:09 CEST 2019

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who has requested a talk.  We have a fairly full program, but if you have ideas for a talk, please let me know anyway as there is a chance that more time will become available.

I believe I have responded directly to everyone who requested a talk.  I want to make sure I've accounted for all requests, so if you did request a talk and have not heard from me, please let me know.

Cheers,
Tom