VOTable for Images

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 17 16:35:28 CEST 2019

Thanks all,

This is pretty much what I thought..
I don't have a lot of requirements at this point, but am trying to look
ahead to usage threads for the image portion of the Cube model.
The current annotation scheme(s) are directed to VOTable, so if I can't
properly serialize an image dataset in VOTable, then it will have to do
something else.

Mark