New VOTable 1.4 WD (2019-03-18)

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Wed May 8 17:10:16 CEST 2019

Francois,

On Wed, 8 May 2019, François Bonnarel wrote:

>            IN addition figure 4 is  colors four digits in pink as null flags,
> while we have 6 fields in the two examples rows.

I can only see 4 fields here, as per the VOTable in section 5.1:

   1: fixed-length character array (10 bytes)
   2: scalar short (2 bytes)
   3: variable-length integer array (4-byte count plus 4*N bytes of data)
   4: fixed-length float array (3*4 bytes)

If you're convinced there are six, can you enumerate them?