MOC standard identifiers

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Jun 13 12:16:23 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I would prefer to avoid to specify the MOC serialization detail returned
by the data provider in the VO registry. Concretely, just to remove the
"FITS" word in the VODataService 1.2 WD and let the HTTP content-type
does the job as suggested by Markus (text/plain;content=MOC and
application/fits;content=MOC)

=> "/when a footprint url in the registry has an ivoid attribute set to
ivo://ivoa.net/std/moc, a MOC must come back./"

Regards
Pierre