New VOTable 1.4 draft

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Thu Feb 21 05:31:58 CET 2019

Dear VOTable Enthusiasts,

A new working draft of VOTable 1.4 is available for review at http://www.ivoa.net/documents/VOTable/20190218/ .

I've created a wiki page to summarize the discussions and changes for the working draft:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOTable14WorkingDraftNotes

Please see that page for a list of open discussion items and a list of the changes in this new draft.

I'm particularly interested in feedback on:

1)  Any mistakes in the latest updates.
2)  The reworking of section 3 which were intended to clarify versioning in namespaces and schemas as well as the distinction between the two.
3)  Any of the active proposed changes.  I plan to release the next draft within 2 weeks.

Thanks for your feedback,
Tom