Call for Applications talks in Groningen

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Mon Aug 26 16:19:58 CEST 2019

 Dear IVOA,

This is an invitation to submit contributions for Applications sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting in Groningen, The Netherlands (11-13 October).  Please submit proposed contributions to me (tdonaldson at stsci.edu) or the Applications list (apps at ivoa.net).

Contributions are welcome in a variety of areas.  If you are uncertain if your contribution is an exact match for Applications, please submit anyway.  We may end up with some topic-based sessions that are not specific to an individual working group.  Likely topics include:

 * New or enhanced VO-enabled applications
 * General issues in writing software for VO purposes, including PyVO, etc.
 * Discussions/presentations on new or existing VO standards (VOTable, MOC, HiPS, SAMP)

As this is a short meeting, please understand that we may not be able to include all proposed contributions.

Best Regards,
Tom