VOTable errata status

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Thu Jun 28 17:54:23 CEST 2018

Mark,

Thanks for responding about this.  That all sounds good.  So let’s do this:

  1.  Mark:  Make the edits on volute to your satisfaction (thank you!), including a comment about the change, then notify the Apps list when it’s ready.
  2.  Tom D:  Barring objections from the WG, I’ll request that http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOTable/VOTable-1.3.xsd be updated.
  3.  Tom D:  I’ll look to see if Astropy’s parser should be updated.  (It also should be updated for errata 1, so I’ll do that too.)

Regards,
Tom