Call for contributions to issue 18 of the IVOA newsletter - deadline extension to 20th November 2017

Deborah Baines dbaines at sciops.esa.int
Tue Nov 7 16:44:25 CET 2017

Dear All,

We are extending the deadline for contributions to the next issue of the
IVOA newsletter by two weeks to allow for more contributions to be
finalised. The new deadline is 20th November 2017.

If you haven't done so already, please let us know if you're planning on
submitting an article. All details can be found below.

Kind regards,
Debbie Baines, on behalf of the IVOA newsletter editors

content is not permitted.