any application using datalink?

Pierre Fernique Pierre.Fernique at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Mar 14 07:36:09 CET 2017

Hi Carlos,

The prototype version of Aladin Desktop  is  supporting datalink. It
already works if the datalink is located in a SIAv2 or ObsTAP VOTable
result, but not yet in some other "experimental" datalink usages, such
as inside SIAv1 results (Markus' usage) or in a regular catalog (Gilles
Landais VizieR's usage) - in these cases we have a problem just to
recognize that these links are "datalink" - certainly to be discussed).

It has been demonstrated at the last Trieste Interop meeting.
It will public for the release 10 of Aladin Desktop.

Pierre